So if you stopped by this part of my blog, you must be curious to see what my review policy is. Since I started blogging two years ago, I changed my policies only slightly. So please read these carefully so I don't have to read a book that I have no interest in. I really do have diverse tastes in books but there are a few things I won't read.
- No Christian fiction.
- No Magna/Graphic novels.
In terms of what format I would like the books to be in.
- Finished copy
- Advanced Reader Copy or Electronic Advanced Reader Copy
- PDF (I will only accept this version occasionally)
When it comes to my policy on reviews themselves,I don't have many.
- Generally I am a fast reader and I will have the review up a month before the release date. If it's a book that has been out awhile, I may take a little longer than a month.
- I will be brutally honest about the book. Some books have flaws and I'm not going to sugarcoat that.
- If I cannot accept your review request, then I will not respond to it. I get a fair amount of emails a week and I just don't have the time to respond to the requests that I will be declining.
I know some authors like to know the blog stats and after nine months at this, I'm happy to say that my reach is growing.
- Blog created in April 2013
- 616 Goodreads friends
- 1,206 Twitter Followers
- 41,746 Page Views
- 15 Networked Blogs Followers
- 64 GFC Followers
- 64 Bloglovin Followers
- 15 Email Subscribers
If you do send me a review request email,please put the title of your book and the words Review Request. Otherwise I might accidentally delete it.