Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #13

This weekly feature is hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine.

My Pick
Goodreads

Synopsis from Goodreads:
A boldly surreal novel from one of the best YA writers working today.

Four talented teenagers are traumatized-coping with grief, surviving date rape, facing the anxiety of standardized tests and the neglect of self-absorbed adults--and they'll do anything to escape the pressure. They'll even build an invisible helicopter, to fly far away to a place where everyone will understand them... until they learn the only way to escape reality is to face it head-on.


My Thoughts
Yes, gimmie this book. It looks like something I'll absolutely fall in love with. It involves tough stuff, which is one of my favorite things in books. Plus it's written by A. S. King, someone who I've heard a lot about, but whose books I have not read yet. That cover is just so simple and classic. Thankfully I don't have to wait long to read this book.

So what books are you eagerly awaiting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.