Tuesday, June 16, 2015

TTT: Top Ten Books On My Summer 2015 TBR List

This feature is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Happy Tuesday book lovers!

I made two separate lists. One for ARCs and one for books I want to read for fun. 

Basically all of the books I want to read for fun are from different book series. I really need to catch up on my series.

ARCs
A Step Towards Falling by Cammie McGovern
A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
Future Perfect by Jen Larsen
Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young
The Fixer (The Fixer #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler
The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy
Not Otherwise Specified by Hannah Moskowitz
Jesse's Girl (Hundred Oaks) by Miranda Kenneally

Fun
The Heart of Betrayal (The Kiss of Deception  #2) by Mary E. Pearson
An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes #1) by Sabaa Tahir
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) by Laini Taylor
Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2) by Laini Taylor
Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #3) by Laini Taylor
Ensnared (Splintered #3) by A. G. Howard
The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas

Let me know if you agree with any of my picks. Don't forget to leave links to your TTT posts so I can check them out.

2 comments:

  1. Jesse's Girl was SUPER cute, I read it in a day! And I'm so intrigued by The Creeping, it sounds really scary. I still need to read Ember and Kiss of Deception and oooh Throne of Glass! Yay! I thought the first book was good but Crown of Midnight is what hooked me. And Assassin's Blade is probably the only novella book I've read that I feel adds so much to the series. I hope you like them :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that you split the lists! I’ll have to remember that for when we do the Autumn list :)

    I really enjoyed Everything, Everything, and I need to read What We Saw as well. I hope it’s fantastic; I enjoyed talking to Aaron and I’d hate to dislike his book, haha.

    And I HIGHLY approve of the Throne of Glass series and the Daughter of Smoke and Bone books :D Two of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.