Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Anticipated Reads For Late 2015

This feature is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Hi guys, 

I wasn't going to do this week's TTT, but then I saw the topic for it. Then I knew I had to do it. I love lists and I love talking about books that I'm excited about.

I decided to do ten books that I already have ARCs/e-ARCs for and then ten books I do not have ARCs/e-ARCs of.

Books I Already Have
Cut Both Ways by Carrie Mesrobian
-I've been very excited about this book and I cannot wait to read it.It definitely looks like something I'll love.-
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
-This book has been my most anticipated book this year. I'm so, so excited that I recently got an e-ARC of it.-
Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young
-I don't know a whole lot about this book, but it's Suzanne Young and I love her books.-
Rules for 50/50 Chances by Kate McGovern
-This book has flown under the radar for me until recently, and now that I've got an idea about this book, I know that this book is right up my alley.-
What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler
-I love tough stuff contemporaries. So gimmie!-
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
-I really hope this book is as amazing as everyone is saying it is. I don't want to be disappointed by it.-
Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch
-I loved Snow Like Ashes, and I am so excited to have the sequel in my hands.-
A Step Towards Falling Cammie McGovern
-I really liked Cammie McGovern's first book, and this book looks equally good.-
Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kenneally
-Miranda Kenneally became a auto read author for me last year and I am so excited to read her newest book.-
This Raging Light by Estelle Laure
-Hello gorgeous cover! Yay, sister stories make me happy. So hoping to love this book.-

Books I Don't Have Yet
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
-So excited to read this book. I have not finished the Shadow and Bone trilogy yet, but that series is one of the series I plan to finish this summer.-
Nearly Found by Elle Cosimano
-I loved Nearly Gone and I was so excited to hear that there would be a second book with these characters.-
Other Broken Things by Christa Desir
-YAY, more words by Christa. She writes dark, gritty things and I love her books. She isn't afraid to tackle the hard stuff.-
Return to the Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz
-I loved the first book, and I cannot wait to see how the author finishes the duology.-
The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick
-Tim and Alice's story, FINALLY! So excited to return to these characters. I have missed them.-
The Heart of Betrayal
-I loved the first book and I loved the characters and after the way The Kiss of Deception ended, I'm so excited to see what happens next.-
Diamonds Are Forever by Michelle Madow
-So excited to see how this series ends. The second book was a vast improvement on the first book, and the way book 2 ended, I need the third book now.-
Truly Madly Famously by Rebecca Serle
-I want to know what happens next. I actually liked Paige and Jordan over Paige and Rainer in the first book. Hopefully Paige picks Jordan over Rainer in book two. I can only hope.-
The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
-I don't know a whole lot about this book, but based on the cover alone, I want it in my hands.-
The Rose Society
-Gimmie this book. I loved The Young Elites and I am so, so excited to see what happens next in this trilogy. Adelina was one of my favorite YA characters last year.

So what are some upcoming releases that you're excited about?

4 comments:

  1. So many great choices! I'm looking forward to 50/50 Chances, What We Saw, Hotel Ruby, A Step Toward Falling, Six of Crows, and The Rose Society even though they didn't make my list. Here's my post, if you're interested: http://bookworm716.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-more-2015-releases-im.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM YES YES YES YES YES

    I opened up my copy of The Dead House the other day and it's EPISTOLARY. I AM SO EXCITED. Agreed 1000000x on Jordan vs Rainer (and honestly what kind of a name is Rainer anyway?) I can't wait to read Illuminae and Six of Crows (Hoping to get to R&R this summer) and yeah nearly everything on this list is on my mental wish list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m looking forward to Cut Both Ways as well! I haven’t read Mesrobian’s other books, but I’ve heard that she’s excellent.

    Everything, Everything was really good, and I loved all the illustrations in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SIX OF CROWS made my list this week, and ILLUMINAE almost did! This one's tough and also easy, isn't it? We all want to read so many books... have so many on our horizons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.