Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015

This feature is hosted by the ladies of The Broke and the Bookish

This week, I had to compile my list of the top books I've read in 2015. It was pretty easy since I haven't had a lot of amazing reads this year.

I divided up my list by genre, because I'm really detail oriented.

Go see what books I listed this week!

Contemporary
My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga 
-This book surprised me in the best way possible. I loved it and gave it 5 stars-
Paperweight by Meg Haston
-This book is a book that will stay with me for a very long time. I gave this book 5 stars-
The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen
-Girl power! I loved this book so much. It enraged me, it made me laugh and it made me cry. I gave this book 5 stars-
Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli 
This book may be my favorite LGBT book of the year. So adorable & nerdy. I gave this book 5 stars-
Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
This book broke my heart into a thousand teeny pieces. I loved this book so hard and I gave it 5 stars-
The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
-This book utterly terrified me. It was so different than Doller's previous books, but so awesome. I gave it 5 stars- 

Fantasy
The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen #1) by Jodi Meadows
-It started off slowly, but I began to fall in love with it right around page 60. I gave it 4.5 stars-
The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn #1) by Renee Ahdieh
-THIS BOOK, GUYS! Oh my goodness, I adored this book. It was gorgeously written and had a swoon-worthy guy. I gave it 5 stars-
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas
-Is there such a thing as heart eyes? Because this book, and particularly Lucien and Rhysand GAVE ME ALL THE SWOONS! I gave this book 5 stars-

Science Fiction
NIL Unlocked (NIL #2) by Lynne Matson
-So freaking fabulous. I adore this series and it just keeps getting better. I gave this book 5 stars-

Let me know if any of the books on my list are also on your list. Don't forget to leave the links to your TTT list this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.