Sunday, June 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #77

This weekly feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Hi readers!

This week was pretty blah overall. I contemplated taking a brief hiatus from blogging. I still may do this, but not right now.

I downloaded one book from EW thanks to Bekka talking me into it. I was granted access to two titles through NetGalley.

I went to the library and grabbed some books. Sometimes I need to read physical books because ebooks just aren't doing it for me.

I did a trade with Erin from The Hardcover Lover. Thank you Erin!

Received for Review
-Edelweiss
The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi

-NetGalley-
Until We Meet Again by Renee Collins
The Fall by James Preller

Library
P.S. I Still Love You (To All The Boys I've Loved Before #2) by Jenny Han
Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
 
Vanished (Vanished #1) by E. E. Cooper
Salt & Stone (Fire & Flood #2) by Victoria Scott
Sex & Violence by Carrie Mesrobian

Trade
Sweet (Sweet #1) by Emmy Laybourne

Bloggers Mentioned
Bekka
Erin

Hope you have an awesome week!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stack. I got to mean Lauren Gibaldi at a signing. Great stack of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.