Sunday, June 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #75

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Happy Sunday, everyone!

So this week brought me some awesome books, including one of my most anticipated reads as well as a much hyped about book. Thank you to Random House Kids for the approvals.

I also got my Secret Sister package this week and inside it, was one of my early 2015 favorite books. I'm thrilled to have a finished copy.

I did some trading with bloggers, and received two books, so thank you Kayla & Kelsey.

Received for Review
-NetGalley-
Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1) by Aime Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon

Gifted

Trade
If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen

Bloggers Mentioned
Kayla
Kelsey

Have an awesome week, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got the book! Everything, Everything was a really interesting and different read for me, but I enjoyed it quite a bit. I want to read Illuminae soon, but the size kind of intimidates me, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.