Tuesday, May 19, 2015

TTT: Top Ten Books With My Favorite Sub-Category of "Tough Stuff" Contemporary

This feature is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

My favorite genre is contemporary and my favorite sub-genre is "tough stuff" contemporary. Since this TTT is a freebie, I decided to do my top 10 favorite "tough stuff" contemporaries. This may be the books I cried the most over, the books that touched me or even the books that incited strong emotions in me.

 Fault Line by C. Desir
Paperweight by Meg Haston
Pointe by Brandy Colbert
Made You Up  by Francesca Zappia
The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen
Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby
The Summer I Wasn't Me by Jessica Verdi
Bleed Like Me by C. Desir
Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens

So tell me, have you read any of these? If you have, be sure to let me know what you thought of them.

If you did a TTT, be sure to link me to it in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this reminds me that I need to read my eARC of Paperweight! I'm a bit scared of the tears I'm bound to shed, but I really hope it's amazing *fingers crossed*

    Made You Up and Things We Know by Heart were standouts for me this year, and Faking Normal was a big one for me last summer!

    I still love that cover for My Heart and Other Black Holes more than the redesign. I wish they had kept it!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover of Pointe is beautiful. oh my gosh. I would say my two biggest ones would be I'll Give You the Sun and Nineteen Minutes. I would also include The Fault In Our Stars, but by the time I read got around to reading it, it had been so hyped up plus twitter had spoiled it for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.