Sunday, December 28, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #65

This feature comes from Tynga's Reviews.

Hi guys, I know I haven't done a haul post in awhile. In the past few weeks, I received several e-ARCs, from both Edelweiss & NetGalley. I also received a physical ARC from Bloomsbury.

I also got my Book Outlet order finally. I made the order on the day after Black Friday, and they were very backed up. 

I received my TBTBSanta package as well this month and it had so many awesome goodies. I received The Assassin's Blade, Throne of Glass, Crown of Midnight & Heir of Fire, all of them in glorious hard-back, so thank you bunches, Emily!

 I also received my OTSPSecretSister package and in it was a signed copy of The Young Elites. This surprise came a few days after making the arrangements with another blogger, Alexa, to get yet another copy of The Young Elites. So now I have TWO copies of The Young Elites. Since I loved this book so much, I'm thrilled to have 2 copies of it. 

Let's see what landed on my shelves recently.

Bought
All These Lives by Sarah Wylie
You Look Different In Real Life by Jennifer Castle
 
How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer
Anomaly (Anomaly #1) by Krista McGee
 
Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton
Everbound (Everneath #2) by Brodi Ashton
Evertrue (Everneath #3) by Brodi Ashton
The Brokenhearted (The Brokenhearted #1) by Amelia Kahaney
Go Ask Alice by Anonymous
Ashes to Ashes (Ashes to Ashes #1) by Melissa Walker
Olivia Twisted by Vivi Barnes
The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles #1) by Mary E. Pearson
The Fox Inheritance (Jenna Fox Chronicles #2) by Mary E. Pearson
 
Fox Forever (Jenna Fox Chronicles #3) by Mary E. Pearson
Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell

Received for Review
-Edelweiss-
Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
The Cage (The Cage #1) by Megan Shepherd
Paperweight by Meg Haston
Tiny Pretty Things by Sonia Charaiportra & Dhonielle Clayton
The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen
The Replaced (The Taking #2) by Kimberly Derting

-From the Publisher-
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses1 #1) by Sarah J. Maas

-Netgalley-
One of the Guys by Lisa Aldin

Gifted
The Young Elites (The Young Elites #1) by Marie Lu

The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas

1Let me know if you've read any of these or if you are planning to. Don't forget to leave the links to your posts, in the comments section.

3 comments:

  1. You Look Different in Real Life and The Brokenhearted were both interesting reads--they might even be books I've come to appreciate more with more distance from them. I'll be interested to see your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, BookOutlet was backed up. I hope the Boxing Day sale goes a little better shipping wise. :) Yay for getting the entire ToG series and in hardcover nonetheless. That's great.

    All These Different Lives and You Look Different In Real Life sound interesting.

    I love those Jenna Fox Chronicles covers.

    I also received Emmy & Oliver, Paperweight and Tiny Pretty Things. I'm so excited to read them.

    And wow! Great job on getting A Court of Thorn and Roses!

    --Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I've managed to not stop by your blog recently!! I can't wait to read The Cage--so great that you have a copy from Edelweiss. I'm going to have to go request. Love Megan Shepherd!! I also CANNOT wait to read A Court of Thorns and Roses. Congrats on getting a copy! -Katie (@KatePoseyPhD)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.