Sunday, December 7, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #64

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

So this haul is from the last few weeks, I didn't do a post last week because I totally forgot to. This week, I just added to it every time I got something so I didn't have to put it all together Saturday night.

I got a fair amount of review books in the past few weeks. I got five books from Edelweiss & three books from NetGalley. I am definitely going to be busy reading over the next few weeks.

Received for Review
-Edelweiss-
Rebound (Boomerang #2) by Noelle August
The Remedy (The Program #0.5) by Suzanne Young
The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy
The Last Leaves Falling by Sarah Benwell
Not Otherwise Specified by Hannah Moskowitz

-NetGalley-
Lola Caryle's 12-Step Romance by Danielle Younge-Ullman
The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguire
The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver

Be sure to let me know if you've read any of these or if you are planning to read any of them. Also, leave the links to your posts & vlogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.