Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #7 What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi

This feature is hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine. It's a way to showcase upcoming releases that we're excited about.

What You Left Behind is about a teen wrestling with the guilt that if he hadn't gotten his girlfriend pregnant, she wouldn't have postponed her chemo treatments – and would still be alive. But as Ryden struggles to be a good father and grieve his girlfriend's death, he uncovers secrets that will make him reconsider every relationship in his life.

Book Information
Book Title: What You Left Behind
Author: Jessica Verdi
Publication Date: August 1st, 2015
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Genre: YA Contemporary
Book Link: Goodreads

My Reaction
Oh my goodness, I want this book in my hands right now. How am I going to wait for August? I adore Jessica Verdi's books and I'm quite sure waiting for this one will kill me. I will definitely be adding this book to my shelves.

What books are you eagerly anticipating?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.