Sunday, November 9, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #61

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Hi guys! Finally getting things back together on the blog. It's been a rough month or so but I think I'm finally on my way back up.

This week was hopefully going to be the week of small hauls. But it wasn't. I got 6 books for review, and then I picked up six at the library. Now some of these I had checked out from the library previously, but didn't get to them in time before they had to go back. Hopefully I have better luck this time around.

Let's see what landed on my shelves this week.

Received for Review

-Edelweiss-
Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
None of the Above by I. W. Gregorio
Finding Paris by Joy Preble

-From Publisher-
When Reason Breaks by Cindy L. Rodriguez

-NetGalley-
Denton Little's Deathdate by Lance Rubin
Captive (The Blackcoat Rebellion #2) by Aimee Carter
Library
The Secret Diamond Sisters (The Secret Diamond Sisters #1) by Michelle Madow
I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
Rooms by Lauren Oliver
Something Real by Heather Demetrios
The Young Elites (The Young Elites #1) by Marie Lu

As always be sure to let me know if you've read any of these or if you are planning to. Also, leave me the links to your book haul posts or vlogs.

1 comment:

  1. i really hope you enjoy The Coldest Girl in Coldtown. It's honestly the best vampire book I've read thus far, and I'm in love with Holly Black's writing style. I'm seeing a lot of hype about that Diamond Sister's series by Michelle Meadow. Is it worth the invest? Tell me when you read it :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.