Friday, October 3, 2014

TTT: Top Ten Books on my Fall 2014 TBR List

This feature is hosted by the ladies of The Broke and the Bookish.

Since I had something else scheduled for last Tuesday, I decided to do this one today since I had an open spot on the blog. Unlike the last few TBR lists I've made, this one will be comprised of only review books. I have a lot of them to read and I really need to catch up on them.

There Will Be Lies by Nick Lake
This Side of Home by Renee Watson
Soulprint by Megan Miranda
Welcome to the Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Stone of Destiny (The Danaan Trilogy #2) by Laura Howard
Lailah (The Styclar Saga #1) by Nikki Kelly
The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles #1) by Mary E. Pearson
Dissonance (Dissonance #1) by Erica O'Rourke
Winterspell (Winterspell #1) by Claire Legrand
Loop (Loop #1) by Karen Akins

So let me know if you did a TTT this week and if we have any of the same books on our Fall TBRs. I am hoping I have better luck with the list this time around.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard so much about Kiss of Deception. I think I'm going to have to pick that book up soon then :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.