Sunday, October 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #58

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

I didn't have anything to show you guys last week, which worked out because my computer unexpectedly died on me last week as well. This week, I got some good books and I'm super excited to show them off to you guys. I got two books from NetGalley, picked up 3 books from the library & I had won a book from the ladies of Epic Reads.

Received for Review

-NetGalley-
For Real by Alison Cherry
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

Library
Astray (Gated #2) by Amy Christine Parker
The Young Elites (The Young Elites #1) by Marie Lu

The Girl of Fire and Thorns (The Girl of Fire and Thorns #1) by Rae Carson

Won
The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard

Guys, let me know if you've read any of these or if it's on your TBR. If you did a book haul post this week, leave the link in the comments so I can stop by. Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.