Sunday, October 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #57

This feature comes from Tynga's Reviews.

Hi everyone! This week was a rough week for personal reasons. It started off crappy, with me finding out that my fiance had been cheating on me. Needless to say the wedding is now off and I am going to allow myself to heal from this. It won't get me down and I'll absolutely still be around. 

Finding this out really showed me that people do care about me. As soon as I broke the news on Twitter, I had so many friends reaching out to me. Thank you, again for supporting me in this hard time. At the end of the week I got sick. I'm guessing it's stress related as I have barely left the house all week.

Back in book-land, I got 2 books from Edelweiss & two books from NetGalley. I also picked up 5 library books. I am very excited to read all 9 of these books. Actually I've already read & LOVED one of my library books.

Let's see what landed on my shelves & in my Kindle this week.

Received for Review

-Edelweiss-
Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver

-NetGalley-
I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
Not in the Script (If Only #3) by Amy Finnegan

Library
The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth
Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #3) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
The Vault of Dreamers (Untitled #1) by Caragh M. O'Brien
Made for You by Melissa Marr

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

As always, let me know if you've read any of these or if you are planning to at some point. Leave me the links to your Stacking the Shelves posts & vlogs. Happy reading, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.