Sunday, August 17, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #50

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Hello to all of my fellow booklovers. I hope everyone had a great week filled with bookish awesome-ness. My week was pretty quiet, but I do have 4 books to show you all. 2 of them are library books and two of them are review books.

Here are the books I've added to my shelves (temporarily) and to my Kindle.

Bought
-
Received for Review

-Edelweiss-
A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas

-NetGalley-
The Edge of You by Theresa DaLayne

Won
-
Gifted
-
Library Books
Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick

So let me know if you have read any of these or if you are planning to at some point. I look forward to hearing about the books you got this week so be sure to leave me links to your posts & vlogs. Have an awesome week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.