Sunday, August 10, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #49

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I only got one book for review this week but I picked up four books from the library. Three contemporaries and one fantasy/science fiction. Keep reading to see what books I added to my shelves.

Bought
-
Received For Review

-NetGalley-
Since You've Been Gone by Mary Jennifer Payne

Won
-
Gifted
-
Library Books
The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle
The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling #1) by Erika Johansen 
Ink (Paper Gods #1) by Amanda Sun
Jellicoe Road by Melinda Marchetta

As always, be sure to leave me the links to your Stacking the Shelves post or vlogs so I can stop by and check out what you got this week. Be sure to tell me what books you've read already or anything you are looking forward to reading. Have an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.