Sunday, June 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #43

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Hi guys! I took last week off because I had only gotten one book and that was a finished copy of a book I absolutely adored. But this week I got a huge box of books in the mail. All of them were purchases I made on Book Outlet's online store. And I think I'm in love with this store. I was able to get 13 books for under a $100. That is not possible on Amazon or Barnes & Noble. So YIPEEEEE!

So my book purchases are the only new things I added to my shelf this week. Go check out what purchases I made.

Bought
The Treatment (The Program #2) by Suzanne Young
Find Me (Find Me #1) by Romily Bernard
Under The Never Sky (Under The Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi
Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly #1) by Susan Dennard
Through The Ever Night (Under The Never Sky #2) by Veronica Rossi
A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly #2) by Susan Dennard
 
Parallel by Lauren Miller
3:59 by Gretchen McNeil
Defiance (Courier's Daughter #1) by C.J. Redwine
 
Deception (Courier's Daughter #2) by C.J. Redwine
How To Love by Katie Cotugno
Golden by Jessi Kirby
Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick & Suzanne Young
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas

Received for Review
-

Gifted
-

Won
-


So let me know if you've read any of these or if you are planning to. Leave me the links to your Stacking the Shelves posts & vlogs.

1 comment:

  1. That must have been amazing, to get a box, open it and see all those books! I love getting books, it's very exciting! The covers are absolutely gorgeous. I hope you enjoy all of them very much! I might put up a StS post tomorrow, but I didn't get a lot of books last week! Great post :)
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.