Sunday, February 23, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #32

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

It was a very slow week on the blog this week as I spent a lot of time playing with my new kitten Latte. So I didn't get a whole lot of reading done unfortunately. Hoping that the reading slump will end soon. Maybe this week's large stack of books will help with that. We can only hope. I am definitely behind schedule which really upsets me as it is not in my Type A personality to be behind on anything.

So I decided to do something new this week. I filmed my first vlog in which I talked about all the books that I bought myself this week. It was part of my February book buy. So this video talks about 8 of the books that I bought this week. A couple of hours after I filmed this, the last two books arrived in my mailbox. I really didn't feel like re-filming the video so the books that aren't in the video will have a pic of the cover next to it. 

The Impossible Knife Of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
Split Second (Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West
A Mad Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
In The After (In The After #1) by Demitria Lunetta
The Selection ( The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass
Not A Drop To Drink by Mindy McGinnis
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
-Books not in the video-
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
The Distance Between Us  by Kasie West

-Received for Review-

-NetGalley-
Jex Malone by C.L. Gaber & V.C. Stanley
Silver by Chris Wooding

-Edelweiss-
The Summer Of Letting Go by Gae Polisner
Dissonance (Dissonance #1) by Erica O'Rourke

-Received for ARC Tour from Lit Lushes-
The Break-Up Artist by Philip Siegel

Gifted
-
Won
-
As always, let me know if you are excited about any of these or have actually read them. Link me to your Stacking the Shelves posts/vlogs

Blog Wrap-Up
Monday- Review of Unhinged (Splintered #2) by A.G.Howard
Tuesday- No Post
Wednesday- No Post
Thursday- No Post
Friday- Discussion Post about YA Books Made Into Movies
Saturday- Review of Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi

2 comments:

  1. KITTEN!!!!!!!!! :D I kinda want a kitten now myself. Though my dog would eat it. Hahaha. Oooh so many books I need to read myself! I definitely need to read Distance Between Us sooner rather than later, as well as Pivot Point! I am also waiting patiently to get approved for Dissonance, but S&S usually takes a good while to approve me for stuff, LOL. My Life Next Door! Everyone loves that book! I haven't met anyone who hasn't! I got it for Christmas and am waiting for a time I can read me books again! Which probably won't be until the summer. I'm really bad. LOL. ANYWAYS! Enjoy all your new books girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the After! I loved that book! It was a bit slow after the first 50-100 pages, but it's really good and worth it in the end!

    I really want to read The Selection as well. I'm not sure about it, though because I've heard good and bad things about it. I can't wait to see what you rate it! :D

    Ahh, I really want Second Chance Summer and My Life Next Door as well! My co-blogger Lindsay just finished My Life Next Door and LOVED it. <3

    I've read Thirteen Reasons WHy! It was really interesting, but I liked it in the end!

    I feel like this is a really long comment, but I want to read The Distance Between Us as well. I've heard so many good things about Kasie West. I have Pivot Point, and I plan on reading it really soon. c:

    Tori @ YA Book Queens

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.