Sunday, February 2, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #29

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Hi everyone,I hope your week was nice without any sort of crap being thrown at it. I considered doing a STS vlog but I don't have any physical books to show off this week so I decided not to do it yet. Plus I hate, HATE the way my voice sounds on audio.So I need to get over that. Maybe do a few practice runs first.

I am so completely excited about my e-ARC haul this week. I've been in limbo for many of these titles for a really long time. Like November for the Simon Pulse ones. Most of these won't be read & reviewed until May or June, but 2 of them are earlier than that. One this month and one next month.

Oh well, onto the books.

Bought
-
Received for Review

-Edelweiss-
In Deep by Terra Elan McVoy
The Last Forever by Deb Caletti
The Art Of Secrets by James Klise


#Scandal by Sarah Ockler
Sometimes It Lasts by Abbi Glines

-NetGalley-
 
Hungry by H.A. Swain
The Body In The Woods by April Henry
No Such Thing by A.M. Arthur

Gifted
-
Won
-
So let me know if you have read any of these or if you are planning to read any of these. Also be sure to leave me the links to your Stacking the Shelves posts/vlogs.

Weekly Blog Wrap-Up
Monday- Review of Year Of Mistaken Discoveries
                Review of Cruel Beauty
Tuesday- Review of Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood #1)
Wednesday- Review of Random (Going The Distance #1)
Thursday- Review of Impostor (Variants #1)
Friday-Discussion Post on ARC Envy
Saturday- Review of Skin & Bones

2 comments:

  1. The Last Forever and Hunger both sound really interesting! I hope you enjoy all your new reads =D

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I wanted Hungry but I got denied xD Hahaha, I can't wait to see what you think about it! It sounds interesting enough, haha. And I had no idea that #scandal was already out. Well, I guess now I know, aha.

    Happy reading!
    Tori @ YA Book Queens (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.