Friday, November 8, 2013

Book Blogger Challenge- Week 9

Hello again, it is time for the newest installment of the Book Blogger Challenge. This challenge comes from Good Books and Good Wine. If you have participated in this challenge, don't forget to go link up your posts.

This week's challenge is...

Why Do You Blog About Books?
My answer is going to be very short and sweet and to the point. I blog about books because it's fun.It is so much fun to have an outlet for my bookish feelings.Not only that, but blogging about books has given me a lot of friends. Friends that understand exactly how I feel about books. Friends who will flail around right alongside me.

For those of you who think I've gone into it for the ARC's or the recognition or the money I am simply going to laugh my butt off at you. Yes getting ARC's is a nice feeling but if I never received another ARC, I'd still be blogging because I blog because I love books and I love talking about them. As for the recognition, um, what recognition exactly? I am still a relatively new blogger and I'm not that recognizable yet. Even if I were, that wouldn't matter to me.And while I would love to get paid for reading books and writing reviews, I'm not getting paid for it. Again I do it simply because I love talking about books.

So why do you blog about books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.