Friday, October 11, 2013

Book Blogger Challenge- Week 5


I'm back again for the 5th installment of the Book Blogger Challenge. This awesome feature comes from the awesome Good Books and Good Wine.Without who I never would have found out about this feature.

Week 5-Recommend a tearjerker
I could actually name a lot of tearjerkers as I have read a lot of them recently. My favorite tearjerker is a virtual tie between The Program by Suzanne Young and If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch. Both heartbreakingly beautiful (if that's even possible) Both of them caused many tears on my part. If I had to rate them on a tear scale, I'd go with The Program by Suzanne Young.There were many pages and even full chapters that I just sobbed through.

Here are my reviews for both of them. 

I gave them both 5 stars easily. They both brought out the feels in me in VERY similar ways.So if you're looking for a tearjerker, go get your hands on one of these. Or both of them if you REALLY want to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.