Friday, September 13, 2013

Book Blogger Challenge- Week #1


Okay so I know I am super late to the party and everything but I have had things to talk about and so this challenge got pushed to the back-burner many times. Now I have the time to devote to it. I have changed it to doing it once a week instead of once a day. Partly because I don't like having multiple postings on the blog every day and also partly because I am lacking in Friday discussion post topics now.

This comes from Good Books and Good Wine. Over the past few months many bloggers have jumped on the same bandwagon to do this. It's fun and interesting to get to know our fellow book bloggers this way. So let me know if you've done this or if you can relate to any of my confessions.

So here goes...

Week 1-Make 15 book related confessions
1. I have to be eating or drinking something while I read.
2. Up until about 2.5 years ago I had no clue what YA was or what Dystopian was.
3. My favorite place to read during the daytime is on my antique couch.
4. I use index cards as my bookmarks. These index cards have the book title, author and whether its a review book or a me book.
5. I have to write the review immediately after I finish the book. Unless it's like 3am or something.
6. I read more than one book at a time.
7. I'm a certified speed reader. I can finish a 400 page book in a day.
8. I was reading on my own by age 4.
9.As a child, I devoured books about medical stuff.
10. Until recently, books rarely made me cry.
11. I enjoyed the Twilight series once,but I will never read it again.
12. I tend to shy away from the books that are mostly romance. I need action in my books.
13. If a book has great characters, chances are super high that I'll love the book.
14. Pretty covers lure me in almost immediately.
15. I love the kick-ass female characters, The weak female characters drive me bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.