Sunday, July 7, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #2

I was hoping that this week would be a little busier at the mailbox.Well guess who was wrong again? Very quiet week at the mailbox but I did manage to score some great Kindle freebies. What's better than free books? Not much!

Bought
Baby Talk by Mike Wells (Kindle version)
Mortal Ghost by L.Lee Lowe (Kindle version)
Stained: YA Paranormal Romance by Ella James (Kindle version)
314 by A.R. Wise (Kindle version)

Received for Review 
Road to Justice,Path of Revenge by Edward Vogler

Gifts
-

Won
-

2 comments:

  1. I have so many of those Kindle freebies on my Kindle, which I gifted to my mom. She'll probably be like WHY DID YOU BUY ALL THESE WEIRD BOOKS? Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwhahaha! I am doing my best to limit the freebies just in case I get an influx of books this week. Your mom sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.