Saturday, June 29, 2013

Reader's Choice

As a newbie blogger I tend to be a little more cautious than I would be in real life because I don't want to step on anyone's toes. I don't want to discredit the bloggers that have been doing the book blogging thing for multiple years. If I happened to find a great meme or idea,then I do my best to find the original blogger that began it and ask permission to borrow it and tweak it a little bit to fit who I am.

That's what I did with this new (to me) idea. I borrowed it with permission from Christina at A Reader of Fictions. Reader's Choice allows me to get to know my fellow readers better.It actually messes with me a bit because I am SUCH a control freak.So allowing others to choose my books for me definitely pulls me out of my comfort zone.

Here is the form



It will likely take me a few days to acquire the book as I am a college student and I don't have unlimited funds to buy books,although how awesome would that be? When I read a book,I have the right to not like it even if the person who picked it for me absolutely loved it. No one will like all the same books.I think that would make for a pretty boring world.Don't you think?

Happy suggesting!

1 comment:

  1. Been interested in urban fantasy for awhile, heard about this author and the darkhunter universe, but it's also considered romance, which I've never read, but I've seen you review some. I also know you enjoy a good fantasy world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.