Sunday, May 19, 2013

Review: Deceived- Part One New York



I picked this one because it was free on my Kindle and at the time I needed a book to read.I wasn't sure exactly what I was expecting from this one but it turned out to be a typical office romance. Patrick Collins was the Agency Account Director of Myer & Myer Ad Agency. Chloe Swanson was fresh out of school.Throw in a jealous older woman with a ton of money and you have a mediocre story.

I was really disappointed with this one. The erotic parts seemed to be pretty scarce and there seemed to be an actual plot which I don't associate most errotica with.I actually liked Patrick's gay best friend Ryan the best out of all of them. He seemed to be the most normal out of all of them.

So unfortunately I have to give this book 2 out of 5 stars. From an editing standpoint,it was stellar but the story itself was lacking something that would make it stand out.It is definitely not something I would read again.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.